Find out the best length for content on internet: write perfect posts for blogs, social networks, search engines and e-mails. Build free WordPress website!
To get the numbers, the author has researched the type of text used in different platforms, including social networks, blogs and even the Google results page.
All values are for reference only. They should not be taken literally, because the numbers vary according to your audience segment, context and purpose.
According to Buffer:
- Tweet: 100 characters.
- Post on Facebook: less than 40 characters.
- Post title on Google+: less than 60 characters.
- Article title: 6 words.
- Post blog: 1,600 words
- Subject field of an e-mail: between 28 and 39 characters.
- Webinar: 18 minutes.
- Title tags for search engines: 55 characters.
- Domain name: 8 characters.
Having a good quality website or blog helps in indexing content in search engines.
With EasyPress builder, you create website without coding skills, use your domain name and get a free e-mail account.