To optimize title for SEO is free and available for everyone. It just takes practice! Get on the top of Google searches results and generate more traffic!
When performing a search on Google, users click on the link that corresponds to their expectations. The “chosen” is there for a reason. It was written with professional copywriting techniques, that you is going to learn now.
Optimizing title for SEO is crucial to appear in search results and get users attention. This is the first step to turn visits into money!
Focus on people, not robots. Show your readers how much your content is useful and relevant for them.
If the user realize that the content doesn’t match with the title, you will lose the visit at the time and in the future, because he will never return to your site again.
Ask yourself: what this content is about? In my case, it is about title optimization techniques.
Then, say it clearly: 5 tips for optimizing title for SEO.
Whoever clicks, will find exactly what he wants.
This tip helps put into practice the previous one. With knowledge about attractive title formats, it is easy to find the better way to summarize your content.
Pay attention to these techniques:
- How to: How to solve that problem
- List: 5 tips to solve that problem
- Imperative: Solve that problem this way
- Quote: “I solved that problem with these techniques”
- Question: What is the best way to solve that problem?
Eye tracking researches, those that monitor which screen points readers look at, revealed something interesting:
- Words at the beginning and end of phrases and paragraphs receive more attention.
This is why the keyword must stand in these parts, and not in the middle.
This tip is as short as your title:
- Title tag (appears on Google and social networks): 55-60 characters.
- Title of the article (appears on the page): 8 words on average.
Later you will understand how it is possible to have more than one title for the same content fulfilling different functions.
AKA WordPress SEO, this plug-in is simple to use and, among other functions, allows optimize title for SEO easily. It:
- Analyzes keyword position in the title.
- Calculates the number of characters.
- Simulates how it will appear on Google.
- Gives you tips to improve the content optimization.
Yoast SEO is available free in WordPress sites created with EasyPress, our free website builder.
To apply these techniques and optimize title for SEO only requires training. Get started now: review your content already published and optimize the next ones.