The dilemma between creating website or fanpage has a solution simpler than you think, even for small businesses with little budget. Find it out!
This question haunts entrepreneurs with little budget available for marketing and online business promotion, so we are going to present the ultimate solution to this problem!
Find out the advantages and disadvantages of creating website or fanpage and how you should proceed.
This is what attracts you when creating Facebook page, right?
- Easy to create.
- Simple and easy to manage.
- Free to maintain (except ads and marketers).
- People – everyone uses and has a profile or fanpage!
These little problems bring headache to those who rely only on Facebook to promote their business.
- Limited personalization: design, domain and features.
- Information get lost easily in the timeline: where is the menu you posted? Disappeared in the photo album!
- Low reach on Google.
- Dependence on Facebook: if they change the rules tomorrow or delete your page, you can’t do anything about it.
The website supplies all that social media can’t make.
- Customizable: total control over content, design and functionalities.
- Information always available and easy to find for visitors.
- Autonomy: if there are any problem, you can charge your hosting service.
- All content is indexed and appear in Google.
Only in a few cases these difficulties may apply.
- Can be expensive to create.
- Demand technical knowledge to manage.
- It depends on programmer and web designer to add new features.
Both complement each other:
- Website: this is where the customer research and know your business better.
- Facebook page: serves to relate to the public and gain visibility through content and interaction with followers.
Creating website is mandatory because the benefits are more significant than the problems.
Even small businesses can create website because there are solutions that erase all the disadvantages. One is the free website builder EasyPress:
- Free website for companies.
- Low-cost online shop.
- Visual editor that dispenses technical knowledge.
- You create and manage everything by your own.
- Responsive WordPress templates for smartphone and tablet.
- Freedom to customize the appearance and use custom domain name.
- Free hosting included.